Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M
Passing- RAT: 155.1 YDS: 3047 TD: 21 INT: 7 CMP%: 67.7
Rushing- YDS: 1114 TD: 17 YPC: 6.5
Next Game: vs. Missouri
Manti Te’o LB Notre Dame
TOT: 96 SOLO: 43 SACK: 2 INT: 6
Next Game: @ USC
Collin Klein QB Kansas State
Passing- RAT: 155.0 YDS: 2306 TD: 14 INT: 6 CMP%: 66.7
Rushing- YDS: 787 TD: 20 YPC: 4.6
Next Game: vs. Texas
Marquis Lee WR USC
Receiving- REC: 107 YDS: 1605 YPR: 15.0 TD: 14
Next Game: vs. Notre Dame
Braxton Miller QB Ohio State
Passing- RAT: 137.1 YDS: 1850 TD: 14 INT: 6 CMP%: 56.8
Rushing- YDS: 1214 TD: 13 YPC: 5.9
Next Game: vs. Michigan
Week 12 Revisited:
- #2 Alabama moves to 10-1, after beating Western Carolina 49-0. After some unexpected drama the Tide have resumed their role in the National Championship given that they remain strong and beat Georgia in the SEC Championship game. Basically, the Texas A&M game meant nothing.
- For some reason I felt this one coming. #6 Kansas State stumbled horribly against a feisty Baylor Bears team losing 52-24 to ruin their undefeated season. The Longhorns come to town Saturday and things seem to be getting back to normal in Kansas.
- USC loses in the Rose Bowl for the first time since 2006. #15 UCLA now is preparing for a trip to the Pac-12 Championship Game where Stanford awaits. QB Matt Barkley looked average and will miss his final game in the Coliseum.
- #4 Ohio State moves to (11-0) after beating the Badgers in overtime.
- Behind freshman standout QB Kevin Hogan (kid is a stud) Stanford does the unthinkable and beats Oregon 17-14 in OT, while holding RB Kejon Barner (66 Yards Rushing) and QB Marcus Mariota to average performances.
- #5 Oregon heads to Oregon State this Saturday. After one loss the feeling is quite different in Eugene. Too bad for that easy schedule.
- #1 Notre Dame played its last game at home and came away with a 38-0 victory over Wake Forest. The Irish rest at #1 for the first time since 1993 and must win Saturday in LA to continue onto the National Championship game in Miami.
- #8 LSU continues to play with passion behind coach Les Miles and his exuberant personality. Comfortable at home the Tigers edged Ole Miss 41-35 with great play from freshman RB Jeremy Hill (20 car, 77yds, 3 tds) and QB Zack Mettenberger.
- #6 Florida quietly beats Jacksonville State 23-0. On to more important issues a trip to #10 Florida State.
- #3 Georgia wins its 5th game in a row behind great QB and senior leader Aaron Murray, who has thrown 11 touchdowns and no interceptions during his last three games. Georgia controls the SEC East.
- The Miami Hurricanes have decided to self-impose a self -season ban for the second straight season. A brighter future is hopefully ahead.
- Tennessee fires coach Derek Dooley after posting a 15-21 record during his tenure.
- #8 Michigan moves to 8-3 on the season after three consecutive wins. A trip to Columbus awaits the Wolverines on Saturday.
- After a 3-9 record, California coach legend Jeff Teford is out.
- #12 Oklahoma moves to 8-2 behind 6 td passes by Senior QB Landry Jones 10 catches and 4 td grabs by Kenny Stills.
Week 13 Big Games:
#1 Notre Dame @ USC
#23 Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma
#5 Oregon @ # 15 Oregon State
#4 Florida @ # 10 Florida State
#19 Michigan @ Ohio State
#8 Stanford @ #17 UCLA
#12 South Carolina @ #11 Clemson